I hate MAC ads I hate MAC ads

Mac ads troll themselfs

They try to make themselfs look better in the ads, but the pass off mac as the arrogant asshole and PC's as the Poor guy you feel sympathy for...

Benny Benassi Like Benny Benassi Like

Its iight

What did you use to make it?

Rainbow at Friday the 13th Rainbow at Friday the 13th

I really liked it

I liked the slow progression into the metal but I onyl have ONE problem with the piece, The name.. -_- Its amazing work but I woulds of named it Something like "Metal Snow" Or "Metal Rain" Or something along thoes lines, Also it reminds me of a Tim burton like.. Beatlejuice music or something... like it would start off as something happy and slowly twist into something horrbile and wicked.. But otherwise.. NICE!
9/10 ((would of 10'd Ya but I hate the name..))

newrounds1 responds:

haha thx for the nice review anyway :P.. well now i changed the name to somnthing better :)

Back in the Day [Go West] Back in the Day [Go West]

Amazing like your Other work

Were you also the female sounding voice near then end at about 3:00ish? :P what do you use to edit your vocals?

SkyMarshall responds:

Thanks a lot for that one :) No no, Im did not do the female in the end. That is Kate Lesing from Clubbringers. I bought the acapella from their site some while ago. The vocals I both record and edit in Adobe Audition actually. I find that little piece og software has no limitations what so ever. Appreciate the review man =)