Benny Benassi Like Benny Benassi Like

Its iight

What did you use to make it?

Rainbow at Friday the 13th Rainbow at Friday the 13th

I really liked it

I liked the slow progression into the metal but I onyl have ONE problem with the piece, The name.. -_- Its amazing work but I woulds of named it Something like "Metal Snow" Or "Metal Rain" Or something along thoes lines, Also it reminds me of a Tim burton like.. Beatlejuice music or something... like it would start off as something happy and slowly twist into something horrbile and wicked.. But otherwise.. NICE!
9/10 ((would of 10'd Ya but I hate the name..))

newrounds1 responds:

haha thx for the nice review anyway :P.. well now i changed the name to somnthing better :)

Back in the Day [Go West] Back in the Day [Go West]

Amazing like your Other work

Were you also the female sounding voice near then end at about 3:00ish? :P what do you use to edit your vocals?

SkyMarshall responds:

Thanks a lot for that one :) No no, Im did not do the female in the end. That is Kate Lesing from Clubbringers. I bought the acapella from their site some while ago. The vocals I both record and edit in Adobe Audition actually. I find that little piece og software has no limitations what so ever. Appreciate the review man =)

This Is Halloween (Heavy) This Is Halloween (Heavy)

Dont like it

The lack of lyrics was depressing, I Figured you would at least have someoone slowly talking them out with like an echo and a few other effects on them..

\Never Give Up/ \Never Give Up/

I like the beat

Its catchy

Forever Gamer Forever Gamer

Entertaining!

I find myself continually coming back to this over and over again.. I love your vocals in it!

SkyMarshall responds:

I love the fact that you like it man =) Thanks for the 10! Appreciate it!